The Fibermaq Basic Low-Pressure Polyurethane Machine is used for rigid, semi-rigid and flexible applications.
Independent frequency inverters for the motors that activate the gear pumps, which control the polyol x isocyanate ratio.
Mixing head equipped with a dynamic mixer, triggered by a three-phase electric motor of 1 or 3 HP, 6,000 RPM
Panel with 99 programs.
High-precision gear pumps, attached to electric motors (for dosage of materials).
Independent electric contact manometers for isocyanate and polyol, which will turn off the machine in case of excess of pressure.
Continuous recirculation of components, avoiding crystallization of isocyanate.
50-liter, carbon steel tanks for polyol and isocyanate.
Stainless steel, 10-liter solvent tank (for cleaning).
Mixer for the polyol tank, activated by a 0.75 HP, 220 VAC, three-phase, 1,720-RPM worm-geared electric motor (reduction rate 1:30).
Wheeled support to facilitate moving the equipment.
5-meter long, high-pressure hose kit.
- Productivity: Model - Output
- PUF7 ..... 7 kg/min = ± 120 g/s
- PUF15 ... 15 kg/min = 250 g/s
- PUF30 ... 30 kg/min = 500 g/s
- PUF45 ... 45 kg/min = 750 g/s
- PUF60 ... 60 kg/min = 1.000 g/s
- Air consumption: 20 CFM (cubic feet per minute), at 80 lb/in².
- Approximate consumption of solvent (for cleaning): 3 ml/s, at 60 lb/in².
- Voltage: 220 or 380 VAC, three-phase.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,000 x 1,300 x 2,100 mm.
- Weight: 250 kg (550 lb).