The Fibermaq Complete Low-Pressure Polyurethane Machine is used for rigid, semi-rigid and flexible applications.
Independent frequency inverters for the motors that activate the gear pumps, which control the polyol x isocyanate ratio.
Mixing head equipped with a dynamic mixer, triggered by a three-phase electric motor of 1 or 3 HP, 6,000 RPM.
PLC (programmable logical controller) system, with 99 programs; touch-screen, monochromatic, graphical HMI (human-machine interface).
High-precision gear pumps, attached to electric motors (for dosage of materials).
Continuous recirculation of components, avoiding crystallization of isocyanate.
Independent electric contact manometers for isocyanate and polyol, which will turn off the machine in case of excess of pressure.
80-liter, carbon steel tanks for polyol and isocyanate.
Automatic refilling system of isocyanate and polyol through optional diaphragm transfer pumps, activated automatically.
Heat exchangers for controlling isocyanate and polyol's temperature independently.
Isocyanate and polyol independent control of temperature (heat swapping and chilling) through the PLC.
Mixer for the polyol tank, activated by a 0.75 HP, 220 VAC, three-phase, 1,720-RPM worm-geared electric motor (reduction rate 1:30).
Automatic or manual (in case of emergency) cleaning, using solvent.
Stainless steel, 10-liter solvent tank (for cleaning).
- Productivity: Model - Output
- PUF7 ..... 7 kg/min = ± 120 g/s
- PUF15 ... 15 kg/min = 250 g/s
- PUF30 ... 30 kg/min = 500 g/s
- PUF45 ... 45 kg/min = 750 g/s
- PUF60 ... 60 kg/min = 1.000 g/s
- Air consumption: 20 CFM (cubic feet per minute), at 80 lb/in².
- Approximate consumption of solvent (for cleaning): 3 ml/s, at 60 lb/in².
- Voltage: 220 or 380 VAC, three-phase.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,000 x 1,300 x 2,100 mm.
- Weight: 250 kg (550 lb).
- Automatic positioning of the mixing head, as opposed to the standard system.
- Rotating table spun by an electric motor (controlled by a frequency inverter) or by a pneumatic motor.
- Coordinated table.
- Diaphragm transfer pumps for automatic refilling of polyol and isocyanate.
- Additional hot water cleaning system, to reduce the use of solvent.